TuffPad12-Key Membrane Pin Pad
The TabletKiosk TuffPad comes standard as USB-Virtual Serial, can also be programmed as USB-HID. It has a 12-key flat membrane layout with braille keys, is fully programmable. Fully compatible with all major School Nutrition POS Applications. Comes with protective Rubber Case.
The TuffPad is a fully programmable LCD mini-terminal. The Mini Data Terminal supports simple and complex re-programmable key macros and system configurations. Can be easily reprogrammed without being connected to a host device.
TuffPad’s are ideal whenever you need to add a user interface to a machine, device or process. The possibilities are endless — TuffPad’s are right at home whether connected to PCs, printers, automation or industrial control PLC systems, cash registers or other POS terminals, electronic musical instruments, high-speed video cameras, security systems, CNC mill control and industrial pendants, access control systems and digital signage — just to name a few.
- Easy to set up and use
- Operates in standard terminal or line-edit (pin-pad) mode
- 12 keys: sealed membrane, 20 million operations
- Braille Keys
- Rubber Protective Case included
- x super-twist back-lit LCD (sealed)
- Detachable USB Type A Male to USB Type B Male Cable (Included)
- Detachable Serial Cable and Power supply can be purchased separately as DB9KIT
- Selectable USB virtual serial and USB HID keyboard functionality
- Ethernet device server, Ethernet virtual COM port option
- Internal buzzer/alarm/audible key beeper
- “Flash” memory holds key data and settings
- Will work with legacy COM port applications
- Supports internal devices such as: Barcode scanner
- Automated LCD screen (Scripting mode)
- 2-year warranty