Your Staff Is Ready To Provide World Class Service
Achieve a higher standard of customer service by implementing fully integrated POS Terminals and Rugged Tablets from TabletKiosk for your Casino Management System (CMS).
TabletKiosk offers innovative Touchscreen endpoints that seamlessly integrate into your existing CMS Solution. Creating an environment in your pit that eliminates the clutter of traditional PC Towers and standalone touch-monitors while providing floor personnel with a secure and reliable solution for entering player ratings, requests for chip fills, etc.
All Commercial Tablets and Rugged Tablets from TabletKiosk run full desktop versions of Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systems or modern Android mobile OSes. As such, allowing full support of all leading software applications for Point-of-Sale (POS), Property Management Systems (PMS), and Casino Management Systems (CMS).
As portable terminals, our systems offer a lightweight “carry-everywhere” hardware design and come in a range of screen sizes from 5.98-inches to 17.3-inches that replicate the full interface of the primary input terminal. This allows operators to implement our mobile or location based hardware solutions quickly and seamlessly for on-the-go, on-the-floor, or in-the-field without having to invest in expensive retraining of casino personnel.
TabletKiosk offers a full line of customized accessories for our Commercial Tablets, including magstripe readers, barcode scanners, protective carry cases, docking cradles, VESA mounting solutions, screen protectors, and extended life batteries for additional value in the restaurant, hotel, casino and retail center environments.
For more information about incorporating TabletKiosk Commercial Tablets or Rugged Tablets at your casino or hotel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Casino Table Gaming
For the last 15 years, TabletKiosk has been supplying Commercial Windows Tablets to casinos and gambling establishments where they are used as touch screen controllers to run gaming table management systems, Point of Sale (POS) applications and customer loyalty software. Today, TabletKiosk’s line of Windows Tablets are faster, more durable and more flexible than ever before.
From the diminutive handheld TufTab i60XT with it’s built-in barcode scanner and optional trigger grip, to the 17.3-inch m170T Industrial Tablet with it’s optional casino tablet mounting arm with tori security screws and quick-release bracket, TabletKiosk’s range of products were made with the needs of casino operators in mind.
TabletKiosk’s tablets have been certified or in-use worldwide with all of the leading table tracking software suppliers including Konami, Bally’s, Genesis Gaming, TableTrac, Multimedia Games, IGT and Aristocrat.
Benefits of using TabletKiosk Commercial Tablets in a casino environment:
- Variety of display sizes with HIGH BRITE screens and capacitive touch screen for easy visibility and intuitive usability
- Slim and compact but with standard PC I/O
- VESA mount with Quick-Release is easily removable and replaceable for minimal interruption on the casino floor
- WiFi, Bluetooth and RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet) networking connections for maximum data transport flexibility
- Available with a wide breath of VESA compatible solutions for wall and table mounting
- Built-in cameras for surveillance purposes
- Extensive customization options including I/O port and radio removal and security torx screws for maximum data security and regulatory compliance
- Backed by extendable warranties, a knowledgeable support staff, and more than 15 years selling to the casino industry