This policy covers how TabletKiosk (TK) treats personal information that TK collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TK products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- TK collects personal information when you contact TK via our “Contact Us” section.
- When you contact us we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, etc.
- TK automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TK cookie information, and the page you request.
- TK uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct internal research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- TK does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
TK may set and access TK cookies on your computer.
TK may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TK account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
To contact TabletKiosk with any questions or comments regarding this policy, please use the following:
2832 Columbia Street
Torrance, CA 90503