An original Microsoft Tablet PC hardware partner, we began building and selling business tablets and accessories for the healthcare and hospitality markets in 2002. Headquartered in Torrance, California, we manufacture and distribute Windows, Android, and Linux compatible Commercial and Rugged Tablets. Our signature Tablet PCs combine the performance and familiarity of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems with powerful Intel® Core™ processors.
As technology has become essential to school nutrition and foodservice, school districts across the US have turned to TabletKiosk for solutions that expedite service and increase student participation. Due to this growing demand, TabletKiosk created a dedicated School Nutrition division to design and create hardware solutions to address the specific needs of school nutrition professionals.
TabletKiosk is an all-in-one source for reliable hardware solutions at a variety of price points, ergonomic mounting hardware, and accessories designed to maximize mobility, efficiency, and return on investment.
Here’s how we maximize ROI for our customers:
- Longer than average product lifecycle of 3-5 years between product refreshes versus 12-18 months for consumer solutions.
- Our component management process involves careful coordination with supply chain partners to utilize components with planned long-term availability.
- Each generation of hardware solutions is designed to be “backwards compatible” for use with former generation’s accessories and peripherals along with supporting both legacy and modern software.
- We offer a consistent Bill of Materials (BOM) over time to meet Scope of Work (SOW) requirements for long-term projects.
- We back our products with a minimum 3-year warranty.
Private Label and OEM Tablet PC Solutions
TabletKiosk can custom configure any existing model or fully design, prototype, and deliver new mobile solutions to suit individual project needs with low minimum order quantities at competitive rates. Contact us for more information.
If you are interested in becoming a reseller of TabletKiosk products, please contact us.