TuffPad12-Key Membrane Pin Pad with 1D Scanner
The TabletKiosk TuffPad comes standard as USB-Virtual Serial, can also be programmed as USB-HID. It has a 12-key flat membrane layout with braille keys, is fully programmable. 1D CCD Scanner, with fast race response. Ideal for use with Student ID cards. Fully compatible with all major School Nutrition POS Applications. Comes with protective Rubber Case.
The TuffPad is a fully programmable LCD mini-terminal. The Mini Data Terminal supports simple and complex re-programmable key macros and system configurations. Can be easily reprogrammed without being connected to a host device.
TuffPad’s are ideal whenever you need to add a user interface to a machine, device or process. The possibilities are endless — TuffPad’s are right at home whether connected to PCs, printers, automation or industrial control PLC systems, cash registers or other POS terminals, electronic musical instruments, high-speed video cameras, security systems, CNC mill control and industrial pendants, access control systems and digital signage — just to name a few.
- Easy to set up and use
- Operates in standard terminal or line-edit (pin-pad) mode
- 12 keys: sealed membrane, 20 million operations
- Braille Keys
- CCD 1D Barcode Scanner located in the front of the Pin Pad
- Rubber Protective Case included
- x super-twist back-lit LCD (sealed)
- Detachable USB Type A Male to USB Type B Male Cable (Included)
- Detachable Serial Cable and Power supply can be purchased separately as DB9KIT
- Selectable USB virtual serial and USB HID keyboard functionality
- Ethernet device server, Ethernet virtual COM port option
- Internal buzzer/alarm/audible key beeper
- “Flash” memory holds key data and settings
- Will work with legacy COM port applications
- Supports internal devices such as: Barcode scanner
- Automated LCD screen (Scripting mode)
- 2-year warranty