TST800 Temperature Screening Terminal
- Quad Core Arm Cortex CPU (1.80GHz)
- 8.0″ LCD with 800×1280@60Hz
- Full HD (1920×1080) camera with F3.6mm aperture
- Advanced thermal imaging for rapid contact-less temperature screening
- Binocular facial recognition that works even when subject is wearing a mask
- WiFi, 3G/4G wireless connectivity
- VESA 75 mounting options
Call for more information, availability and volume pricing.
TST800 Temperature Screening Terminals are powerful, mobile PPE kiosk devices that utilize a quad core Arm® Cortex® CPU and advanced dual thermal/light cameras to enable rapid, contact-less temperature screening and accurate facial recognition of up to 30 people per minute. Featuring an advanced, dual thermal imaging and distribution process, the TST800 can accurately measure a person’s heat distribution (both facial and body) to calculate a more precise overall temperature to help ensure the safety of all employees and customers. With a wide array of networking capabilities, the TST800 can rapidly compare facial captures (even if wearing a mask) to a local or cloud-based database for immediate worker identification and security.
TST800 Temperature Screening Terminals are compatible with the TK2Go Mobile Kiosks.
quad core Arm® Cortex®
2.0 GB DDR3L
8 GB SSD
1920×1080 / 1920×1080 Binocular Single Lens
1.2m ~ 2.2m height
1x 100MBit Ethernet (RJ45)
WiFi + 3G/4G WWAN
30,000 people (extensible)
Aluminum alloy case with tempered glass panel