Genovation MiniTerm 905 Pin Pad
The Mini Data Terminal 905 comes standard as USB-Virtual Serial, can also be programmed as USB-HID, Serial RS232 or Ethernet. It has a 12-key flat membrane layout, is fully programmable and comes with multiple card reader options including Barcode Slot Reader (standard on all three variation), RFID Reader, and Infrared Front Beam Scanner.
The Genovation MiniTerm 905 is a fully programmable LCD mini-terminal. The Mini Data Terminal supports simple and complex re-programmable key macros and system configurations. Includes detachable USB cable for easy setup. DB9KIT is available separately for Serial connection and different applications. The 905 has multiple card/tag reader options for fast and easy data transactions. The LCD can also be used as a customer display (pole display).
Genovation’s MiniTerms are ideal whenever you need to add a user interface to a machine, device or process. The possibilities are endless — MiniTerms are right at home whether connected to PCs, printers, automation or industrial control PLC systems, cash registers or other POS terminals, electronic musical instruments, high-speed video cameras, security systems, CNC mill control and industrial pendants, access control systems and digital signage — just to name a few.
- Easy to set up and use
- Operates in standard terminal or line-edit (pin-pad) mode
- 12 keys: sealed membrane, 20 million operations
- 2 x 16 super-twist back-lit LCD (sealed)
- Two programmable LEDs
- Fully-programmable serial settings & key table
- Detachable USB Type A Male to USB Type B Male Cable (Included)
- Detachable Serial Cable and Power supply can be purchased separately as DB9KIT
- RS232C compliant (full-duplex), supports a wide variety of baud rates and word formats
- Selectable USB virtual serial and USB HID keyboard functionality
- Ethernet device server, Ethernet virtual COM port option
- Internal buzzer/alarm/audible key beeper
- “Flash” memory holds key data and settings
- Includes Genovation re-programming software “MacroMaster232” for easy customization & setup
- Will work with legacy COM port applications
- LCD Smartie (serial LCD) plug-in available
- Supports internal devices such as: Magnetic card reader, Barcode scanner, Barcode slot reader, RFID, and Fingerprint readers.
- Automated LCD screen (Scripting mode)
- 1 year warranty
- Light source: Visible red LED array (625 ~ 660nm)
- Ambient Light: 15000 Lux (Fluorescent Light)
- Sensor: CCD
- Scan rate: 230 Scan/sec
- Printing Contrast Scale: 0.9
- Best Resolution: 0.1 mm (4 mil)
- Reading distance: Up to 30 cm (at 15 mil Barcode)
Supported Barcode Formats
- Standard CODE 39
- Full ASCII CODE 39
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- China Postal Code
- Code 3
- MSI Plessy Code
- Code 11
- Industrial 2 of 5
- Matrix 2 of 5
- Telepen Code
- UK Plessy Code
- IATA Code
- Code 93
- Code 128
- EAN / UCC 128
RFID Card/Label/Tag Reader
- 125kHz or 13.56MHz MiFARE MF1/Ultralight cards, labels and tags.
- Located on left hand side.