Extended Life Battery for Sahara Slate PC i400/i500 series
Extended life Lithium-Ion battery pack for Sahara Slate PC i400 series, Sahara NetSlate a230T, Sahara Slate PC i500, and Sahara NetSlate a510/a525 Tablet PCs. Extends system run time to more than 8 hours*
- Features additional USB 2.0 and IEEE1394 ports**
- Offers battery LED indicators for convenient battery level check
- Comes with Universal AC Adapter and Power Cord
Please contact your TK account rep or our Sales department for more information on product availability.
Out of stock
High capacity Lithium Ion battery pack for Sahara Slate PC i400 series, Sahara NetSlate a230T, all Sahara Slate PC i500 Tablet PCs, and Sahara NetSlate a510/a525 Tablet PCs. The battery attaches to the docking connector of the tablet and works in conjunction with your existing battery pack to extend battery life to more than 8 hours.*
The extended life battery comes standard with an AC Adapter and power cord. Additionally, the extended life battery also features:
- a pass-thru DC power port so you can charge the extended life battery without having to remove it
- two additional I/O ports: 1x USB 2.0 and 1x IEE1394a (Firewire)**, both facing down so peripherals can be attached without having cables coming out of the sides of the tablet
- LEDs on the back of the battery that display the charging status of the battery as well as the remaining power level (in 25% increments)
- Supports 100mm x 100mm VESA compatible mounting solutions
- The battery attaches securely, with easily removable thumb screws, and fits flush to back of the tablet leaving all functions keys, power switches and I/O ports unobstructed and available for use.
- Non-slip rubber feet allow for convenient “flat-down” desktop use
- 292 mm x 208 mm x 13 mm*** (W x H x D)
- 0.86 kg (1.9 lbs)
The extended life battery is compatible with all Sahara Slate PC i400 series Tablet PCs, Sahara NetSlate a230T and Sahara Slate PC i500 Tablet PCs.
* Actual battery life is dependent upon how the tablet is used. Actual battery life may vary.
** Port is only active when systems with on-board IEEE1394 ports are attached.
Without detachable stand. Stand adds additional 9mm of depth when flat.