Introducing a full-featured 7” Tablet PC
eo® a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC
A small Windows tablet built to do big business.
eo a7400 Overview
The eo® a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC by TabletKiosk is designed to enhance productivity for mobile professionals by providing a combination of compatibility, versatility and Enterprise-grade security that allows work to be done out in the field as safely and efficiently as back in the office. Compatibility with Microsoft® Windows® Professional enables you to run all the same applications on the road, that you run back in your office. High-speed data transfer and connectivity via USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11bgn wireless networking or 3.5G WWAN provide the necessary versatility to be able to work efficiently from nearly any location. And Enterprise-grade data security with TPM v1.2 enhanced encryption makes working remotely as safe and secure as possible.
To maximize R.O.I. and productivity, the eo a7400 uses many of the same accessories as the Sahara Slate PC i500 and Sahara NetSlate a510 Tablet PCs. This means if your company standardizes on TabletKiosk technology, regardless of processing power and form factor, you can share Business Smart™ Feature Expansion Modules (such as the Mag Stripe Reader and 2D/1D Barcode Scanner), battery packs, shoulder and carrying straps, as well as battery chargers, AC adapters, and more. This interoperability of the different Tablet PC platforms significantly reduces the cost to equip and maintain systems in multiple installations and usage scenarios, thus boosting your bottom line and worker productivity.
Additionally, as a true enterprise-class device, the eo a7400 Ultra Mobile Tablet PC is durable enough to be used every day, all day, without the extra careful handling that typical consumer tablet devices demand. It also features a product life-cycle that is two to three times longer than a consumer tablet so you don't have to worry about system availability or accessory compatibility over the duration of your business project. And of course, as with all of our Tablet PCs, the eo a7400 is backed by TabletKiosk's three stages of quality control and world-class customer support provided by our knowledgeable and courteous in-house staff.
Download printable eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC Product Sheet
Features and Benefits
Next Generation Atom Processor Performance
The Intel® Atom™ N2600 mobile processor delivers a level of processing performance that is almost 2x greater than the Atom processor in our previous generation of the eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC. That translates into potentially huge time savings, and as we all know, in business time is money. The Atom N2600 provides two complete execution cores in a single processor package. It's like having two CPUs in one computer. Two dedicated physical cores help operating systems and applications deliver additional performance, so users can experience better multitasking and multi-threaded performance across many types of applications and workloads.
2 Cores x 2 Threads = 4x the Productivity
We're talking about Intel® Hyper-Threading on the Intel® Atom™ N2600 processor. Hyper-threading delivers two processing threads per physical core for a total of four threads for major computational throughput. With Intel HT Technology, highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner. With more threads available to the operating system, multitasking becomes even easier. This amazing processor can handle multiple applications working simultaneously, allowing you to do more in less time. This isn't just some pumped up cell phone CPU. This is a true Intel® PC processor.
Real PC Productivity with
Genuine Microsoft® Windows® 7
Genuine Microsoft® Windows® 7 is the easiest, fastest and most tablet-friendly version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files such as Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews help you speed through everyday tasks. Improved handwriting recognition, speech recognition and expanded tool-tip functionality for touch as well as pen based input makes using a Tablet PC easier and more efficient than ever before. Faster and more reliable performance means your Tablet PC works just the way you want it to. And great features like Windows® Media Center and Windows® Touch make new things possible.
Windows® 7 brings full desktop PC compatibility to the Tablet PC platform with full application support for a wide range of software applications. Run all the software you use on your desktop PC on a Tablet PC that you can take anywhere. Microsoft® Office 2010, Visual Studio 2010, Internet Explorer 9, Intuit® Quickbooks Pro, Adobe Photoshop® CS5.5 and more. Running Windows 7, you'll never need to spend your time shopping around for ways to get work done with apps.
Windows® 7 Professional provides a powerful combination of innovation and improved performance, delivering the Tablet PC experience that customers want. Designed to meet the needs of small and mid-size businesses, Windows® 7 Professional is fast, reliable, and enables effortless and a more secure connection to company networks with Domain Join. Windows® 7 Ultimate adds multiple language support and the added protection of BitLocker full drive data encryption to all that Windows® 7 Professional has to offer. Windows® 7 Ultimate is the smart choice for multinational or security sensitive corporations. Get to know Windows® 7, and see how it can simplify everything you do with your Tablet PC.
Advanced Wireless Networking with WiFi 802.11n and 3.5G WWAN
The new eo a7400 is available with both WiFi and 3.5G Wireless Wide Area Networking capabilities. With either an Intel® Wireless-N 6205 (WiFi only) or Option Wireless Technology GTM671W (WiFi + 3.5G) modules*, the eo a7400 will keep you and your workers connected wherever the job requires. Featuring advanced data encryption, support for a wide array of networking protocols and multiple cellular carrier compatibility, the eo a7400 takes networking versatility to a higher level.
* Available only outside the U.S. due to wireless carriers' certification requirements.
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
Bluetooth® technology is a short-range wireless radio technology that allows a broad range of electronic devices such as keyboards, mice, headphones and printers to connect and communicate wirelessly over distances of up to 10m. Integrated Bluetooth means smart, wireless connectivity from your Sahara Slate PC to a wide variety of peripherals, even stethoscopes, for ultimate mobility and flexibility.
Enhanced Data Security with TPM
Trusted Platform Modules (TPM) helps proactively establish more trusted relationships for remote or local access through secure user authentication and machine attestation. TPM chips protect encryption keys and digital signature keys to maintain data confidentiality and integrity. TPM chips are designed to protect key operations and other security tasks that would otherwise be performed on unprotected interfaces in unprotected communications. Especially important, TPM chips are specifically designed to protect platform and user authentication information from software-based attacks. They are designed to enhance platform security beyond the capabilities of software-only solutions.
Pair the eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC with Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate and the BitLocker Full Drive Encryption technology will use the TPM (TCG v1.2) to generate and store its key to make your data even safer than with the software alone.
TPM solutions can help play a strong role in assuring compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to protect medical records, as well as Graham-Leech-Bliley, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulations that impose strict privacy and security requirements.
Connect in More Ways than Any Other 7-inch Tablet
As a true PC, the eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC features an array of standard Input/Output ports that are critical for real-world business productivity. These include both a full-sized USB and MiniUSB 2.0 HighSpeed ports, RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet), standard 3.5mm stereo audio in and separate 3.5mm stereo audio out, and a media card reader that supports SD/SDHC/MMC/xMMC/MS Flash memory cards. Printers, cash drawers, smart card readers, audio microphones, stereo headphones, external hard drives, and corporate networking switches can all be hooked up to the eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC... many simultaneously!
Interact with Pen or Touch or Both
Tablet PCs with touch screens and digitizers offer a more ergonomic "on-the-go" computing experience than a standard laptop. Due to their unique form factor, slate-style tablets with these input screens reduce the space required to operate the computer when compared to systems using a traditional mouse, trackpad or keyboard. In addition, they offer a more natural and intuitive user interface experience, especially while standing up or walking around.
Active digitizers use a pen for input which offers mouse-like pointer interaction and support for Digital Inking Technology's highly accurate handwriting recognition and signature capture. Touch screens work simply with the input tool you've been using since you were born—a finger—allowing you to point to and tap on whatever you want to use. The eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC can be equipped with either of these screen technologies or both together in an intelligently designed panel that automatically senses which type of input you want to use and switches modes automatically for maximum convenience and efficiency.
The active digitizer for pen input on the eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC is manufactured by the world's leader in pen computing technology, Wacom. These digitizers are highly accurate, compatible with all leading imaging and design software, and are the number one choice of tablet input for artists and designers worldwide. Additionally, Wacom electromagnetic active digitizers do not require a battery powered pen to operate—like some other manufacturers' digitizers—which further supports true mobility in the field. Digitizers are a superior solution for detailed drawing, handwriting recognition and signature capture, and support adjustable pressure sensitivity for total flexibility.
Virtually Unlimited Battery Power
Unlike consumer tablets that offer only embedded, non-removable batteries, the eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC uses both an internal battery as well as an external user-replaceable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that is hot swappable. This means not only can you potentially run your eo a7400 continuously for a virtually unlimited amount of time, you don't even have to power down or put the system into hibernation mode to swap out a used battery for a fresh, charged one. Just like with a digital camera, pack some extra batteries with you on the road and you'll never have to worry about your system powering down at a critical point on your job, saving time, effort and maximizing productivity.
TabletKiosk Modular Expansion System
Extra features and peripherals used in specialized industries—such as hospitality, retail sales and healthcare—can really drive up the expense when purchasing a computer. Additionally, what works for one company might not work for another. So why should you pay for something you'll never need or use? That's why TabletKiosk created its Modular Expansion System a few years ago and has migrated these same peripherals over to the Sahara Slate PC i500, Sahara NetSlate a510 Tablet PC and now to the new eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC.
With TabletKiosk's Modular Expansion System you have the option of integrating the functionality you need via our line of Business Smart™ feature accessory modules — such as a Magnetic Stripe Reader, or 2D/1D Barcode Scanner. Additionally, the specifications of the Modular Expansion port are available, at no cost, to partners who want to create their own custom modules. This means that even companies with a need for highly specific functionality can use an eo a7400 to get the job done.
Front and Rear Facing Digital Cameras
The eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC comes equipped with both a front facing 2MPixel front facing digital camera — that is compatible with Skype for teleconferencing — and a 5MPixel rear facing camera that is Indispensable for documenting details while out in the field either via still images or video.
For added versatility and privacy protection, the cameras can be turned off in the system's BIOS — which in turn can be password protected so unauthorized users can not turn them back on — in order to comply with various corporate and government requirements.
Quality, Reliability and Expert Service
As one of the original pioneers of true tablet technology, TabletKiosk has been selling enterprise class, slate-style Tablet PCs since 2003. The eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC represents the fourth generation of the eo brand. As enterprise class devices, eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PCs are exceptionally stable and are designed to run reliably for many years. The average product lifecycle of a TabletKiosk device is 36 months (by comparison, the average lifecycle for many consumer devices ranges from 6 – 18 months). That means that if you deploy TabletKiosk systems today and decide to purchase additional units at a later date, you'll still be able to get the same model, minimizing additional IT expenses integrating and testing a whole new platform.
All eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PCs undergo stringent quality control from the day they are originally built to the day they are shipped to the customer. This starts at the factory, where they are fabricated and then hand-assembled. Then, before leaving the factory, all units are subjected to both a hand inspection and 24 hour burn-in testing. They are then inspected again by TabletKiosk's Quality Control (QC) staff in Taiwan before they are shipped to our warehouse in the United States.
Once in the US, the Tablet PCs are inspected for shipping damage and then configured to exact customer specifications. The systems then undergo a final QC test before being packaged up and shipped through our authorized distribution channel.
Should customers encounter any technical issues with their eo Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC, they can call TabletKiosk's technical support team located in the corporate offices in Torrance, California to obtain assistance from a knowledgeable and courteous company employee. Support personnel work on TabletKiosk products, and only TabletKiosk products all day, every day. TabletKiosk does not outsource any of its support to third party help desk services. At TabletKiosk, our goal is to provide you with stellar, first class support for an excellent overall customer experience.
- Intel® Atom™ N2600 (1.6GHz, 3.5W max TDP)
- Two (2) cores, four (4) threads
- On die, primary 32KB, 4-way L1 instruction cache and 24KB, 6-way L1 write-back data cache
- 1MB shared instruction/data L2 cache
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
- Intel® Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
- Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 and 3 (Intel® SSE2 and SSE3)
- Intel® Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (Intel® SSSE3)
- Intel® 64 architecture
- Supports C0-C4, C1E-C4E and Deep Power Down Technology (C6) states
- Execution Disable Bit support for enhanced security
- Intel® NM10 Express
- Serial ATA 3Gb/s (SATA II)
- 10Gb/s each direction, full duplex DMI
- Intel® High Definition Audio Interface
- Integrated 10/100 LAN Controller via PCI connection, supports IEEE 802.3, 10/100Mbps Ethernet support
- SMBus 2.0 specification support
- Power Management
- Support for ACPI 3.0
- Supports system S0, S3-S5 ACPI power states
- ACPI Power Management Timer
- SMI# generation
- Ability to disable LAN, USB, LPC, HD Audio, SATA or SMBus
- Single channel, 2GB DDR3-800 standard
- Internal, non-removable Lithium-Ion Battery and External and Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3 Series, 1 Parallel (3S1P) Lithium-Ion cells per pack (both internal and external)
- Sanyo prismatic cells
- Typical capacity : 1880mAh per pack
- Typical voltage: 11.1V
- Maximum Discharge Current: <3.76A
- Charge Voltage: 12.6V
- Maximum Charge Current: 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45° C
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 40° C
- Over Charge Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Over Current and Output Short Protection, Over Thermal Protection
- Solid State Flash Drive
- mSATA II (3.0Gbs) 64GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Optional 128GB mSATA II Solid State Drive (BTO only. Not user upgradeable.)
- Integrated Intel® HD 3650 Graphics Engine
- 400MHz Core, 200Mhz Render Clock Frequency
- Windows® Aero® Technology Compliant
- DirectX® 9c compatible
- Pixel Shader 3.0 support
- Open GL 3.0 support
- Full MPEG2(VLD/iDCT/MC)/WMV9/MPEG4 Part 10(AVC/H.264) & VC-1
- Hardware Playback/Decode Acceleration up to 1080p/24
- Input Panels
- Capacitive Touch Screen with 4-point multi-touch support (standard)
- Dual Mode Digitizer (Pen) and Capacitive Touch Screen with 4-point multi-touch support (optional)
- Dual mode screen is auto-sensing and auto-switches between digitizer and touch automatically
- Digitizer features Wacom Electro-magnetic Resonance Technology with battery-free Wacom stylus pen
- Digitizer Resolution: 0.01mm (2540ppi)
- Detectable Pen Tilt: up to 50° from vertical
- Digitizer Position Report Rate: 133pps
- Pressure Resolution: 256 levels @ full scale
- Wacom Stylus with side switch and eraser (no batteries required)
- 7.0" WSVGA (1024x600) TFT-LCD with LED Backlight
- Pixel Pitch: 0.15mm
- 262,144 color display (16.7M colors via dithering)
- Typical White Luminance: 375 nits
- Response Time: 20ms (white to black)
- Viewing angle: 140°/120° H/V (with Contrast Ratio > 10)
- Integrated Intel® HD Audio with 32-bit/192KHz support
- Microsoft® WLP 3.1+ compliant
- Built-in Stereo Speakers (1.0W/4Ohm each) and Dual Digital Stereo
- Microphone Array for added audio fidelity and accuracy
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone and Stereo Microphone Plug & Play Jacks
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Realtek RTL8111E, PCI Express 1.1
- Integrated 10/100/1000 transceiver
- Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
- Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction
- Wake-on-LAN and remote wake-up
- Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-Offload (Large send and Giant send)
- Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab compliant
- IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- IEEE 802.3az Draft 3.0 (EEE)
- Transmit/Receive on-chip buffer support
- Supports power down / link down power saving
- Built-in switching regulator
- Supports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) function
- Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function
- Wireless Networking
- WiFi + 3G (Available in Europe only)
- Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 b/g/n WiFi networking with Align® Technology
- 802.11b/d/e/g/i, QoS, with power ON/OFF switch
- Supports up to 150 Mbps, 2.4 GHz radio
- Supports AES, TKIP, WEP
- Option Wireless GTM671 3G/3.5G WWAN with gpsOne Gen 8 GPS
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA: 800-850/900/1900/2100 MHz (B1, B2, B5, B6, B8)
- WiFi only
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
- WiFi Certified for 802.11a/b/g/n, WMM, WPA,WPA2 and WPS
- Microsoft® WHQL Certified
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11I, 802.11h
- Supports Infrastructure or ad hoc (peer-to-peer) network architectures
- Supports seamless roaming between respective access points (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11a/b/g, and 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Supports WPA and WPA2, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA Authentication
- Supports PAP, CHAP, TLS, GTC, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2 Authentication Protocols
- Retail (Credit Card Processing) Compliance: PCI, CISP
- Government Compliance: FIPS (Windows® 7 only), FISMA
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR built-in USB module with Power ON/OFF Switch
- Full speed USB 2.0 interface
- Bluetooth® wireless access up to a radius of 32.8 feet (10m)
- Encryption and authentication ensure safe, secure communications
- 2.0 Megapixel front facing with 640x480 video
- 5.0 Megapixel rear facing with 720p video
- TPM Security
- Infineon Single-Chip Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Trusted Group Computing (TCG) v1.1B / v1.2 compliant
- Hardware hash accelerator for SHA-1 algorithm
- Advanced Crypto Engine (ACE) for asymmetric key operations (up to 2048-bit key length)
- I/O Ports
- RJ45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN)
- 2x USB 2.0 Highspeed (1x Full-size port, 1x MiniUSB port)
- 1x 3.5mm Audio Out, 1x 3.5mm Audio In
- 1x DC-In
- 1x Cradle Connector (Optional Docking Cradle adds 3x USB 2.0 ports, 1x RJ45 (10/100Mb Ethernet via USB to LAN bridge), 1x DC-In (with power pass-thru)
- 1x TabletKiosk Modular Expansion Port
- 0.73 kg (1.6 lbs.) without removable battery installed
- 0.86 kg (1.9 lbs.) with removable battery installed
- 225 mm x 146 mm x 25 mm (8.86 in x 5.75 in x .98 in)
- Case Color
- Black front, silver back
- LED Indicators
- Power (ON: blue, Standby: blinking)
- Battery (x2) (Charging: orange, Low (<10%): orange blinking, Fully charged with DC connected: green)
- Solid State Drive (Activity: blue blinking)
- Wireless Networking (ON: blue, OFF: off)
- Bluetooth® (ON: blue, OFF: off)
- Function Buttons (Right)
- SAS (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
- Screen Rotation Lock
- User Programmable
- User Programmable
- Control Switches (Top)
- System Power Switch
- Bluetooth® Transmitter On/Off
- Wireless Networking Transmitter On/Off
- AC Adapter
- Input voltage (nominal): 100 ~ 240 Vac
- Input voltage (maximum): 90 ~ 265 Vac
- Input Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Input current: 1.7A maximum at 90 Vac
- Output voltage: 20V ~ 21.4V DC
- Output current: 3.25A maximum
- Output power: 65W maximum
- SCP: Short Circuit Protection plus Auto-Recovery Function
- OVP: Over-Voltage Protection, Latch Mode, up to 27.0Vdc maximum
- OCP: Over-Current Protection, Auto-Recovery, up to 5.5A maximum
- OTP: Over-Temperature Protection to prevent catastrophic failure from overheating
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: +5°C ~ +35°C (+41°F ~ +95°F)
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80% (without condensation)
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C (4°F ~ 149°F)
- Humidity: 20% ~ 80% (without condensation)
Regulatory / Certifications
- FCC Part 15 subpart B, class B & Canada ICES-003, Class B
- FCC Part 15 subpart C requirement & Industry Canada RSS-210issue 8: 2010, Annex 8
- FCC OET 65 Supplement C, IEEE/ ANSI C95.1, C95.3, IEEE 1528 & RSS-102, EN 62208-2:2010
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2: 2011
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 301 489-17 V2.1.1: 2009
- R&TTE(1999/5/EC) Directive ETSI EN 300 328 V1.7.1: 2006
- EN 62209-2:2010 / EN 50371: 2002, SAR test
- LVD Directive EN 60950-1: 2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011
- EN 50332-2: 2003, Acoustic test
- RoHS2.0 Directive 2011/65/EU
- AS/NZS CISPR 22: 2009+ A1: 2010
- AS/NZS 4268: 2012, Row 54, Row 45A
LCD Dead Pixel Policy
- 3-3-5 Pixel Policy
- Maximum of three (3) stuck pixels anywhere on the screen
- Maximum of three (3) dead pixels anywhere on the screen
- Maximum of five (5) bad pixels (any combination of dead or stuck) anywhere on the screen
- If any of the above pixel maximums are exceeded, TabletKiosk will exchange the tablet (if within the 15 day return window after purchase) or replace the LCD panel on the tablet for no charge. Turnaround time of the repair will depend on the LCD panel's availability. This policy is valid for the duration of the tablet's warranty.
- Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate (optional)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium (optional)
- Microsoft® Windows® Embedded 7 Standard (Available by special order only)
- Ubuntu Linux (optional)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader XI
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Capable
- The eo a7400 Ultra-Mobile Tablet PC is fully compatible with most all software written for Windows® compatible PCs running the identical operating system, and should perform on par with a similarly configured laptop PC.
Included in the Box
- Standard Lithium-Ion Battery (TK-5XX-BATT)
- Universal AC Adapter with Power Cord Set (TK-ACAD)
- Neoprene Slip Case
- Digital User's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- System Recovery on the HDD/SSD
- Systems with Dual Mode Screen (with Wacom digitizer) include a Wacom stylus (TK-4XX-STDG) with side switch and eraser (no batteries required)
- For Capacitive Touch Screen (only) systems, stylus not included
- 1 Year Limited Warranty, Parts & Labor (Standard)
- 2 Year and 3 Year Extended Warranty (Optional)
Click on an image thumbnail below to view a larger version of the photo. Hover your mouse over the large image to pop up a control panel that will allow you to step forward or backward through all of the images, or set all of the images to run as a slideshow. Click and drag on the large image to move the window around the screen.
Buy Direct from TabletKiosk
Are you ready to make a purchase today or are you still exploring different options? Please feel free to contact us at 800-609-7514 (inside the U.S. only) or +1 310-782-1201 (outside the U.S.) to speak to one of our knowledgeable sales associates. They can help you choose the right system(s) and configuration options that best satisfy your project's requirements.
You may also explore configuration options and request a quote on-line by clicking on the "Get a Quote" button above. A sales representative will contact you within one (1) business day with your quote and answers to any questions you may have.
In addition, you may browse and purchase accessories and peripherals for all of our Tablet PCs in our web store by clicking here.
Authorized TabletKiosk Resellers
The resellers listed below are authorized by TabletKiosk and will be happy to assist you with all of your technology projects.
22641 Old Canal Road, Yorba Linda, CA 92887
2815 Directors Row, Suite 600, Orlando, FL 32809
3333 West Harry Street, Suite 105, Wichita, KS 67213
TF: 877-EITS247 (877-348-7247) or Tel: 316-262-3965
7427 Highway 108 East, Mill Spring, NC 28756
119 Drum Hill Road, Suite 321, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Tel: 855-SOLZON1 (855-765-9661)