Return to TabletKiosk.com Home page

Support Forums

TabletKiosk® Recommends Microsoft® Windows® 7

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Psyched! (Just ordered i500)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psyched! (Just ordered i500)
    Posted: 10/29/11 at 6:31am
And now I get to wait eagerly like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to come. LOL

I have been looking around for some time for a tablet device that would suit my needs both personal and professional. I had just about given up on tablets with their limited hard drives and smart phone operating systems... Until I stumbled upon tabletkiosk.

The i500 had everything I wanted, from real operating systems to lots of options for system and physical memory. I mulled it over a bit and decided to go for it. I'm hoping it will be here before I leave for a trip mid-November. Cool

kwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/04/11 at 12:44pm
well it got here in record time.  Very pleased, there was minimal set up that needed to be done and right out of the box this tablet is faster than my last computer. The display is nice (had to watch a movie to test it out  :) ). The only thing I do regret, which is my own fault, is not buying more batteries. I was under the impression that it came with two, but the second is just a shell that protects the space where a second battery would go. All that said I am very happy thus far with its performance and abilities. Being unfamiliar with the tabletkiosk name I had been leery at first, but I couldn't be happier.  Thanks to everybody at TK for making this such a fast and uncomplicated process/product.  You guys are the best!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic